Preemptive Love Coalition is a global peacemaking movement working to end war. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict zones, providing emergency relief to families persecuted by terrorism and violence and jobs for displaced families.
The Donor Care Coordinator plays a crucial role in maintaining the Preemptive Love Coalition community through thanking donors, managing donor accounts, and maintaining a welcoming donor experience.
Hours: Full Time
Location: US (Remote)
Manager: Community & Donor Engagement Manager
- Ensure the highest level of donor experience through contact forms, email, phone, text, Drift, and other programs and processes as required.
- Support the Digital Campaign and Donor Manager to maintain The Love Anyway Monthly donor experience with innovative tools, processes and creative engagement.
- Contact donors of failed payments in our retention process.
- Brainstorming ways to refine thank you processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field or proven work experience.
- Proven skills and experience in donor relations, and customer service.
- Interest and desire to learn how to become an impactful development professional.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, process oriented
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite programs and ability to use various databases such as Salesforce.
- Proven track record of working with little oversight and high output, is self motivated, and able to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and follow through
- Able to maintain confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.