Preemptive Love Coalition is a global peacemaking movement working to end war. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict zones, providing emergency relief to families persecuted by terrorism and violence and jobs for displaced families.
The Donor Care Manager is responsible for driving and executing the strategy for the donor engagement team that maximizes donor retention, stewardship and advancement for market level donors through the use of digital tools and unique personal donor engagements. Additionally, this role leads the team to operate with strategies to steward and upgrade donor giving and engagement. Other key roles that the team carries out for Preemptive Love, and for which this position will oversee, are customer care for the Preemptive Love Shop, frontline communications with donors and followers through phone calls, website chats, text and social media. The development and management of peer-to-peer fundraising and annual fundraising events also fall under the management of this dynamic leader.
Hours: Full Time
Manager: Director of Development
- Coordinate with the programs (including shop), marketing and communications, gift officer teams to build momentum, advancement and retention of donors from Preemptive Love campaigns that set us apart from other organizations.
- Research, create and execute segmentation and targeting strategies across all outlets of PLC’s donor communications from market level, to major gifts to organizations.
- Lead the vision and strategy for the team to optimize donor retention, upgrade market level donors to monthly donors or increase their monthly and annual giving.
- Lead the vision and strategy to optimize opportunities for peer fundraising and annual fundraising events that incorporate donor engagement.
- Manage, recruit, and train donor engagement and advancement team.
- Train gift officer team on donor engagement tools and processes as needed.
- Ensure the highest level of donor experience through contact forms, phone, Drift, and other programs and processes as required through the management of the donor care team.
- Other duties as requested and needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years management experience and non-profit / business development.
- Proven skills and experience in advancement and donor / customer care.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite programs and ability to use various databases such as SalesForce.
- Proven track record of working with little oversight and high output, is self motivated, goal oriented and a strong, steady leader who maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and follow through.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends when needed.
- Able to maintain confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.