We’re looking for highly motivated peacemakers desiring to provide excellent care to the Preemptive Love donor community. You’ll learn about our team’s donor engagement strategies, work in a remote environment, and support our team’s communications for our global peacemaking coalition.
Location: Nashville, TN
- 20-25 hours a week
- Start Date: Currently hiring
- End Date: December 31st
- Update donor accounts on our chat feature
- Write thank you cards to donors
- Make thank you calls to donors
- Manage donor accounts in Salesforce
- Research donor engagement strategies
- Provide support at local donor events
- Willingness to work independently and creatively
- Excellent communicator
- Proficiency in Google Suite, databases
- Passion for advocating for families affected by war, and commitment to peacemaking in local community
- You’ll receive a weekly breakout session about donor engagement strategy and non-profit professional development.