We’re looking for highly motivated peacemakers desiring experience in donor relations in the non-profit setting. You’ll learn about our team’s donor engagement strategies, work in a remote environment, and support our team’s communications for our global peacemaking coalition. This is an unpaid position.
Location: Nashville, TN
- Interns must be able to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours a week
- Dates August 20-November 20 (potential to extend duration of internship)
- Update donor accounts on our chat feature
- Write thank you cards to donors
- Make thank you calls to donors
- Manage donor accounts in Salesforce
- Research donor engagement strategies
- Provide support at local donor events
- Willingness to work independently and creatively
- Excellent communicator
- Proficiency in Google Suite, databases
- Passion for advocating for families affected by war, and commitment to peacemaking in local community
- You’ll receive a weekly breakout session about donor engagement strategy and non-profit professional development.
- Letters of recommendation are available for interns who successfully complete the internship and demonstrate excellent care to our donors!