Preemptive Love Coalition is a global peacemaking movement working to heal hearts across enemy lines. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict zones, providing emergency aid to families persecuted by terrorism and violence, lifesaving medical care, and economic opportunities for displaced families.
The role will report to the VP of Programs but will serve most or all channels of the organization including the development team and the communication team and will work closely with individuals leading special projects or campaigns to achieve maximum impact for those we serve.
Location: US (Remote)
Manager: VP of International Programs
Hours: Full Time
- Train our programs team in using Salesforce and Forms Application along with gathering requirements for complex reporting and scoping new features.
- Willing to work with staff around the world in determining needs and prioritizing inbound requests and support needs.
- This position will act as the primary support role for bringing in data from the field and ensuring the field has what it needs monitoring, evaluation, and donor reports.
- The position will also assist in helping to clean up data within Salesforce using various tools to help keep our reporting structure as accurate as possible and to minimize questions and concerns that other team members may have to prevent the other team members from needing to spend time researching data questions.
- Build custom reports and dashboards within Salesforce for ongoing monitoring and evaluation per business needs.
- Build additional charts and dashboard in Tableau for further analysis and reporting needs.
Make recommendations about data architecture decisions as we continue to move forward and grow.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional departments.
- Establish rapport with users and stakeholders and maintain strong relationships.
- Effectively communicate status, findings, and provide updates to the team at regular intervals.
- Must exhibit patience, empathy, and a willingness to train colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a remote team
- Working knowledge of object-oriented database models
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
- Proven working experience working in data insights
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with great accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record working with little oversight, is self-motivated, flexible, and maintains a positive attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem-solving & creative thinking
- Delivering results & meeting internal team expectations
- Manage instructions & procedures