Preemptive Love Coalition is a global peacemaking movement working to heal hearts across enemy lines. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict zones, providing emergency aid to families persecuted by terrorism and violence, lifesaving medical care, and economic opportunities for displaced families.
We are looking to recruit a qualified and passionate professional to manage Relief Projects in Latin America. In collaboration with the Relief Reporting Manager and in close coordination with the Program Officers in Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela, the Project Manager is responsible for leading the program’s implementation strategy and ensuring the quality of its Monitoring and Evaluation systems.
Hours: Full Time
Location: Remote with 25% travel to project sites
Manager: Director of Relief, USA
Start Date: October 1, 2020
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Relief Programs strategy and methodology in alignment with Preemptive Love standards and best practices.
- Cultivate relationships and trust through regular communication with Preemptive Love Coalition local implementation Partners.
- Assist to design project process and provide administrative leadership during implementation
Monitoring and Evaluation Development and Maintenance
- Support logistical framework design and M&E plan preparation for proposal development.
- Work closely with the Relief Program team to ensure accurate and timely data collection and data entry.
- Propose information management solutions for improved efficiency and results in delivery through streamlined processes, automation, and electronic forms.
- Ensure the program adheres to donor M&E requirements.
Management and Technical Oversight
- Responsible for technical support and project management
- Serve as liaison between the Relief Program team and the broader Preemptive Love team.
- Ensure the safe and proper collection, organization, and storage of Jobs Program data.
- Support efforts to share information and learnings to relevant stakeholders, ensuring the data collected is accurately presented, reflected upon, and incorporated into future program design.
- Coordinate and Represent Preemptive Love at the local level
- In collaboration with the Relief Program Managers, represent the Jobs Program internationally and promote networking with external stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to travel internationally and hold proper documentation to enter Venezuela Required
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as non-profit management, international development,.
- Previous experience designing and managing humanitarian programs/projects in complex environments. Preference given to candidates who also have experience in capacity building
- Reliable Internet
- Bank with wire transfer capabilities
- Excellent skills in Administration and Microsoft Office
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Familiarity with the humanitarian sector
- Pro activity is essential, with a commitment to take initiative and work independently
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to deliver accurate results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required **
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.