Preemptive Love Coalition is a global peacemaking movement working to end war. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict zones, providing emergency relief to families persecuted by terrorism and violence and jobs for displaced families.
It’s an exciting time to join the Content Production team at Preemptive Love. This team works in partnership with Field Communications, Marketing and Digital Studio to create awareness for our global humanitarian efforts, grow our donor base, drive traffic to the Preemptive Love Shop, and support Love Anyway Gatherings. This team manages multi-media content supporting Field Communications, Marketing and Programs. Each individual on the team has power to make a huge impact in the communities we serve, and works together to drive excellence for the organization.
Hours: Full Time
Manager: Director of Communications & PR
We are looking for someone with a sharp eye for the hook in every piece of content, an ability to juggle multiple projects at once, a proven commitment to brand continuity across various pieces of content, and a strategic vision to elevate the content we produce. You will supervise a small, nimble team of creatives with expertise in video production, interactive design, content development, and digital asset management. You’re a highly skilled communicator and a relentless innovator, with the ability to apply creative thinking and objective analysis to our content. You’re comfortable giving strategic direction but flexible enough to roll up your sleeves and dive into content creation when needed. In this role you will:
- Oversee content production and manage production workflow
- Partner with the Field Communications Editor-in-Chief to collaboratively plan how to utilize material gathered by the Field Communications team
- Work with the Project Manager to plan and produce content for major campaigns and initiatives
- Work with the Social Media Manager to plan and produce content for the day-to-day content calendar
- Lead an international team of video producers and writers to develop anchor and supplemental content. Includes assigning work, managing workload, providing creative feedback, acting as last touch editor before it goes to Sr Leadership for final approval.
- Identify opportunities for content outside of field communications to support development fundraising efforts, eCommerce (Shop) and Love Anyway (Gatherings)
- Collaborate with a diverse field staff team with different cultural backgrounds and some with English as a second language. Understanding these nuances when making requests and providing feedback will be key to success in the role
- Work closely with MarCom leadership to ensure all content supports the organization’s content strategy, and contribute to the strategy for individual campaigns and initiatives, and solicit feedback on content as needed
- Publish content to the organization’s website as needed—ensuring every new piece of content is optimized for both search and social.
- Lead production of bi-annual printed Journal in partnership with Field Communications Editor-in-Chief
- Deep hands-on experience developing and managing content production, preferably with a creative or media organization
- Exceptional collaborative skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing creatives
- All applicants must have native level fluency in English, reliable access to high speed internet, and easy access to US based platforms and tools.
- Second language (Spanish or Arabic) a plus
- Remote work experience
- Interest in global humanitarian work
- Awareness and interest in global news and issues
- Social Studio
- Google Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.