Preemptive Love exists to end war—by using online tools for offline action to build the most diverse community of peacemakers on the planet. We are a global peacemaking movement working to heal all that’s tearing us apart. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict-zones. In Iraq and Syria, our portfolio of services include emergency aid and relief to families persecuted by terrorism and violence, and micro-economic development programs that empower women and men to provide for their own families.
Preemptive Love Coalition is a global peacemaking movement working to heal hearts across enemy lines. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict-zones. In Iraq and Syria, our portfolio of services includes emergency aid and relief to families persecuted by terrorism and violence and micro-economic development programs that empower women and men to provide for their own families.
Preemptive Love is looking to recruit a qualified and passionate professional to manage reporting for the WorkWell Tech Workforce Development program. In collaboration with the WorkWell Program Manager and in close coordination with the WorkWell staff, he/she is responsible for leading the program’s information management strategy and ensuring the quality of its M&E (monitoring and evaluation) systems. Interest in information management and technology fields including AI preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the development and implementation of the WorkWell M&E strategy and methodology in alignment with Preemptive Love standards and best practices.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the WorkWell staff in all aspects of information management.
- Manage data analysis for WorkWell program, providing recommendations to relevant parties to improve program reporting structure.
- Support the WorkWell Program Manager and actively contribute to program design, implementation, and management.
M&E Development and Maintenance:
- Lead logical framework design and M&E plan preparation for proposal development.
- Provide on-site supervision to ensure program team adopts necessary systems and tools to ensure quality M&E.
- Work closely with WorkWell team to ensure accurate and timely data collection and data entry.
- Propose information management solutions for improved efficiency and results delivery through streamlined processes, automation, and electronic forms.
- Ensure program adheres to donor M&E requirements.
Management and Technical Oversight:
- Responsible for technical support, capacity building, and mentoring strategy for WorkWell staff in relation to information management.
- Serve as liaison between the WorkWell program team and Preemptive Love digital team.
- Ensure the safe and proper collection, organization, and storage of WorkWell data.
- Provide training opportunities for staff on WorkWell M&E tools.
- Represent Preemptive Love and disseminate information gained through WorkWell M&E activities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support efforts to share information and learnings to relevant stakeholders, ensuring the data collected is accurately presented, reflected upon, and incorporated into future program design.
- Responsible for drafting accurate and timely program reporting, including presentations, briefs, and donor reports as required.
- In collaboration with the WorkWell Program Manager, represent the WorkWell program internationally and promote networking with external stakeholders.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as non-profit management, international development, statistics, or data analysis; relevant experience may be substituted for an advanced degree
- Experience with M&E processes and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies and techniques preferable
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Salesforce and/or Tableau will be considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with advanced IT skills and interest in AI preferred
- Familiarity with the humanitarian sector
- Proactivity is essential, with a commitment to take initiative and work independently
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to deliver accurate results
- Demonstrated high analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Fluency in English