Founded in 2008, Preemptive Love Coalition exists to go where no one else will go, to love the people no one else will love; to begin the end of violence; to bring about the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.
We do this by providing emergency relief and investing in long-term economic development for communities caught in conflict. We pursue peace and reconciliation around the world, on the frontlines right where we live, through local, chapter-based giving communities.
The Donor Relations Coordinator plays a critical role in donor engagement, donor stewardship, and donor retention through impact reporting, thank you calls, thank you cards, and automated stewardship pieces.
Location: Nashville, TN
Manager: Community and Donor Engagement Manager
- Ensure each donor receives a personalized thank you each quarter.
- Execute plan to thank all new PLC donors in unique ways.
- Coordinate calls and handwritten thank you notes for all new donors.
- Maintain a rotating email list of donors to have personal contact with.
- Work with Impact Officer and Community and Donor Engagement Manager to report on the impact of each donor’s gift.
- Manage master call list and maintain daily donor thank you calls.
- Track donor interactions in Salesforce.
- Perform daily tasks in Salesforce.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field, or proven work experience in related role
- Proven skills and experience in volunteer coordination/management and overall development/donor relations
- Interest and desire to learn how to become an impactful development professional
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Detail oriented, process oriented
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite programs and ability to use various databases such as SalesForce
- Proven track record of working with little oversight and high output, is self motivated, and able to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and follow through
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Able to maintain confidentiality