Thank you for choosing to make an investment in families who are rebuilding their communities and healing from the trauma of war. Find the right giving fit for you–whether it’s setting up a monthly gift or planning giving for the long-term.
Popular Ways to Give One-Time or Monthly
Although the most popular way to give is through our donate form using a credit card or Paypal, we also welcome donors to set up their giving directly from their bank account or via check.
Direct Withdrawal from Bank Account
Looking for the most secure way to give with the lowest fees? Set up an ACH withdrawal with Preemptive Love by completing our ACH Authorization Form and send it to our Donor Relations Coordinator Brooklyn Penn, at email@example.com.
Address all checks to Preemptive Love. If you’d like to designate your gift to a specific campaign, write the campaign name in the memo, and we’d be happy to make sure your gift goes to the programs where it is needed most! Send the checks to:
Preemptive Love Coalition
P.O. Box 207647
Dallas, TX 75320-7647
If you’re looking for a direct wire transfer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our routing information!
A planned gift (stock donation, IRA distribution, bequests, etc.) meets war-torn families on the frontlines of conflict, showing up again and again as long as families need to hold out.
Giving a stock donation is a simple and powerful way to show up for families in the long-term, invest in their life so they can flourish. While supporting business creation, medical care and more, you also can benefit financially from donating stock or annuities yourself. By giving in the form of appreciated securities or mutual funds:
- You can eliminate federal capital gains taxes on the transfer.
- A stock donation is also tax-deductible based on the fair market value of the securities at the time of the transfer.
Gift from an IRA Distribution
If you’re 70 ½ years or older, you can donate up to $100,000 from your IRA to Preemptive Love without having to paying income tax on the donation.
Steps for Planned Giving
- Please submit all related forms and give our team a heads up when making a transfer or donation to email@example.com. If you have any other questions about the process or benefits of planned giving please contact Fred Perry, Director of Development, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-340-5987.
- Please consult with your attorney or financial advisor when considering if this is the best donation option for you!
- When including Preemptive Love in your giving plans, our legal tax name is The Preemptive Love Coalition and our Tax ID Number is 26-2450109.